Start with this free introduction
to becoming an Ethereum QA Engineer
Find out about the new role of a
tester in a blockchain environment
Everything you need to decide if you want to become a tester in a blockchain environment
Why QA in blockchain technology? Imagine that you were deploying software for vending machines. But instead of a bug allowing you to steal candy from one machine, the bug allowed you to simultaneously steal candy from every machine in the world that employed this software. That’s how blockchain works.
This free Ethereum QA Engineer taster gives you an overview of the growing requirement for blockchain-focused QA Engineers, and the new role and approaches of a modern test specialist. This free online taster is just a small selection of content from the in-depth, fully mentored, Certified Ethereum QA Engineer Course.
What you will get
This introduction taster covers the very basics of the full Ethereum QA Engineer Course. In this free taster you will learn about:
- The modern test engineer - an evolving career
- Manual testing and debugging
- Acceptance Criteria and the Behaviour Driven Development philosophy
- Hack and bugs - examples of how and why things can go badly wrong
- How to manage risks
- Security in browser
- Browsers in blockchains
- Solidity Smart Contracts With and Without Truffle
- Contract deployment and testing using Truffle
- Contract testing with Mocha and Chai
- Jenkins and Docker
- Testing for compliance and regulation
- What GDPR means for blockchain applications
Is this taster for me?
- This course is designed for Test Automation Engineers or Developers. Ideally you have with over one year's experience as a working developer, however you don't need to know anything about blockchains.
- Requirements: A computer with at least 8 GB RAM and 50GB of free hard-disk space.
- Workload: 10 hours of text, videos, animations and quizzes. This free taster is self paced and does not have support from our expert mentors and instructors.
Try this free Ethereum QA Taster
Start your blockchain journey now!
Upgrade to the complete, fully mentored Ethereum QA Engineer Course
The real difference in a B9lab course is the outstanding access to expert instructors who are dedicated to helping you succeed:
A dedicated team of expert instructors for One-on-One support and code review
Access to to the community of global learners and Alumni
Unlimited access to all course materials and updates for four months
100% online learning, choose to learn with peers in a cohort or at your own pace
Build your blockchain career portfolio
Get certified on the Ethereum blockchain
Get serious about Tezos
Access to the best instructors in the world